Photos of my Camper Construction
- August 2008 - started project. I am doing all the design, planning, construction, etc.
- 22 October 2008 - just a rush page, I'm busy with the camper & a sick kitten, I'll add comments later.
- 8 November 2008 - kitten is ok, but now I'm preparing for rain - I had sort of forgotten that it was getting to that season since it's been so hot - got to get the outside all stained, painted, & windows in so I can work on the inside when it's raining, also so I can use the truck in the rain
- 20 November 2008 - finally added some more pictures. Working on interior finish now.
- 23 November 2008 - painted around the roof red to match the truck, would love opinions on it.
- 22 December 2008 - I've been working on painting the inside, but it's been cold & rainy. No pictures lately - everytime I take the camera off the tripod, I loose the camera attachment. Tomorrow is supposed to be dry so hopefully finish the interior paint. I ended up staining the trim. I've got bits of cedar, oak, & redwood from scraps I had so it's a bit mismatched. The oak & cedar look pretty good together with the same stain. The redwood may end up getting painted.
- 24 December 2008 - Had to move out of the condo into the camper due to the cleaning products used by my neighbor. She had rented her unit to a smoker. Tried to cover it up with Fabreze which is made with ethanol.
- 15 April 2012 - Moved to Montana. Had lived in camper since Christmas eve 2008. Parked in the condo parking lot until someone reported me. Still owned the condo, just couldn't be inside it. Took showers there.
- 1 August 2013 - Bought home in White Sulphur Springs, MT. Moved out of camper.
- 25 May 2014 - Never did get interior pictures taken yet. Would like to do that before I cart much more stuff in it. I have already damaged some of the interior. There are wooden shutters and the walls are painted flat white and gloss white stripes. Floor is black and white diamonds with "grout lines" routered in. It has been a very comfortable and workable little home. I met a lot of people by them coming to see my little home.